Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday Festivities

It's been a long time since I've had a birthday party. I know 28 isn't exactly "the big one", but I really wanted a party this year. Since I didn't want everyone to be just sitting there staring at each other after ten minutes, I decided to have a murder mystery dinner. I had never been to one and neither have any of my friends. The one I chose was "Deadly Ever After", which was based on literary characters. We had to figure out who killed Scheherazade. I was really excited that everyone came, and that they came in character!

 John Silver & Red Riding Hood were the first to arrive.

Juliet & Mad Hatter were also there.

No party would be complete without the lovely Rapunzel.

As the Wicked Witch, I had to make my presence known.

During the course of the evening, Robin Hood, Prince Charming, & Alice had some slight disagreements about who had murdered our dear friend Scheherazade.

However, by the end of the night, Mr. Holmes arrested John Silver, proving that Alice had been right all along.
The Characters:
The Count (Jason), Snow White (Tiffany), Mr. Holmes (Jonathan), Rapunzel (Elizabeth), Mad Hatter (Jeremy H.), Juliet (Andrea), Wicked Witch (Katie), Katherine (Erin), Alice (Randi), Robin Hood (Mike), Red Riding Hood (Laura), John Silver (Jeremy P.), Prince Charming (Jacob)

No comments: